<$BlogRSDURL$>
Talon
Déesse
Zoe
Kuro
Olethros
salmonax/George
sfida/Nick
Lokim/Norm
minachang/Haesung
Jeshua
Zen
Mitsu
Einherjar/tomato/ Joey/ ...
Cyrian/Andy
Momo-chan/Monica
Tim

20040824

Ups and downs 


Ah, the "Advanced Quantum Mechanics" class is fun. So far I've a good understanding of everything that's beens said in the lectures, now I just need to hang on to this understanding through the rest of the course. Unfortunately the book that I need in order to do this cost 630 kr (~US$85) when I checked yesterday. Today I had come to terms with this and went back to the book store with a pile of cash. Unfortunately the book was sold out and they won't get more for two weeks. The other book store for academic literature in Uppsala didn't even have it to begin with, but would order some that will arrive in... about two weeks. A third of the course will be over in two weeks! I need the book now! I suppose I'll look around for it in Stockholm this weekend when I go down to meet Monique. Did I mention I'm meeting Monique this weekend? She's coming up to Stockholm to run in Tjejmilen, so I'm going down to meet her :D

Twining's Earl Grey Green Tea; terribly disappointing. It's not green. It looks and tastes like english breakfast tea with a bit of lemon. I'll have to find somewhere to replenish the small supply of tea I brought with me from Japan (didn't think about it until I was home, but that might have been illegal to bring into the EU).

Comments:
Hey,since when did your blog needed to sign in? That's strange. Anyway, say hello to Monique for me. :)
 
Ah, I didn't know it would prompt for login. Seems I can't make it do anything else. Just uses anonymous for now (and speaking of anonymous, you forgot to put your name in your comment). I still like it better than my old comment box.
 
Oops. ;)
If you can't guess who I am in 3 seconds, I'll punch your kidneys! Muhahahahaha!! 3,2,....Aww...you know me too well, Pontus. I miss you!!! Hehe. The other day, we were trying to make brownies out of a pan and the first one looked like a steak with ketchup on. (chocolate oozing out). Hard to imagine, isn't it? I'm afraid no one can bake well as you without the oven.
 
Try Amazon for the book. Sometimes you can get them used for a fraction of the price you'll pay at the bookstore. And not have to wait two weeks.
(unless it's in Swedish, of course...)
--Andy
 
I wouldn't've expected an "Earl Grey Green" to be good, based on my prior knowledge of Earl Grey. Meh.
 
Post a Comment

Archives

09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?